Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pediatric Neuropsychologist, Dallas, Tx Can Anyone Refer Me To A Pediatric Neuropsychologists?!?!?

Can anyone refer me to a Pediatric Neuropsychologists?!?!? - pediatric neuropsychologist, dallas, tx

I live in Northern Virginia. I have a son aged 6, needs a neuropsychological assessment spectrum disorders Austism possible. I contacted a number of sites, all of the waiting list longer than my arm! This must be a pediatric neuropsychologist somewhere north of Virginia, which is responsible clincally, no waiting list. I think it can not be found everywhere. Please help get this desperate mother to help for his son.

1 comments:

Kathryn R said...

Have you been with your doctor to refer you? You should also call in your area, some organizations that advocate for children with learning difficulties. Talk to your child's teacher and educator, who know what is available and talk with other parents of children with learning difficulties. I have a neuropsychologist important for my daughter than to prove by his psychologist. You need some of the teaching hospitals in your area and call organizations advocate for children. But the doctors and my daughter, I support the majority of teachers in special education. But since you do not specify what you have done a little difficult to advise that you have not done giving, or think.

Post a Comment