Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Tx Drivers License Security Features My Tenant Left With No Forwarding Address - Dallas, TX?

My tenant left with no Forwarding Address - Dallas, TX? - new tx drivers license security features

My tenant has told my husband, Saturday, 9 January, which would be outside our house on 15 January. The rent is at the 15th January and said she would not pay. To announce our contract, which is required to 30 days in advance. The deposit covers the rent for January, but I have luck with the remaining income of 30 days, and I'm not sure how he left at the condition of the house. Since he obviously has not yet provided an address and the custom of us as I could on your new address so you can send Small Claims Court do? I have the original application and their social life, driver's license number, date of birth. With this information I was able to get the address, and if so, how?

Thanks for the answers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment