Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Trench Foot How It Was Dealt With Water Issues In Garage, Not Sure If I Have Fixed It?

Water issues in garage, not sure if I have fixed it? - trench foot how it was dealt with

I get standing water in my garage after heavy rains and snow ... After the snow melts, the water is over 3 inches! I looked again at the tile set (which is now with many cracks and rough flat), but very expensive. In the meantime, I saw some grading done in the garage to prevent water can go first. Following receipt of several reviews, I took someone to a trench around the perimeter of the garage dig (about 1 meter deep), which is located under the slab of cement. He said he uses it a drain pipe in the ditch (which has one in his sock), then cover it with soil. He said that the creation of a vacuum pipe to the water before it is necessary to seep into the ground. My neighbors were surpised not escaped me on the street or somewhere in the yard and got a bad deal. Currently I have a tube behind the garage and one side. There is no hose on the other side of the garage (only a ditch). I am so confused and need advice about ... I can not hurt? AsI can fix it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment