Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cd Key Finder Hl2 Windows XP Install: Own A Legitimate License But Borrowed An Install CD And It Never Asked Me To Enter My Key?

Windows XP Install: Own a legitimate license but borrowed an install CD and it never asked me to enter my key? - cd key finder hl2

Above all, this is not an attempt to obtain information about the piracy of XP, so please read on and not assume that I am doing something illegal.

I bought XP Home, but lost the CD that comes in the box, even if it is the number or the serial number. I pre-formatted my PC with a loan of Windows XP Home CD of their work. When I installed the operating system you never asked to enter my CD Key. Once everything was working, I thought I had some kind of pill my CD key from the last installation, but when I activate Windows, said the number was registered to another computer. So I have a number finder I found online and the key to this team now is not the key already in use. How does this button / What is the origin of this key is?

I am also reformatting my sister's PC (she also has an original version of XP), but not without the original disk, so I was hoping to use it, but if the drive is a different key, and affects the same key automatically the PC, it will not work.

I was under theImpression that the XP CD is a CD of XP, an XP disk and that the key was paid to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment